Image Hosted by ImageShack.usSaturday, June 11, 2005

Updated!

1. Born on the 13th day
2. In October
3. 1966....you do the math.
4. 1970, Brother is born
5 - 20. Places I've lived: Long Beach, CA
Portland, OR
Seaside, OR
Rochester, PA
Baker, OR (now called Baker City, OR)
Jackson, MI
Camdenton, MO
Astoria, OR
Manila, Philippines
Aritao, Philippines
Lewis & Clark, OR ("suburb" of Astoria, OR)
Cascade, ID
Darby, MT
Rosalia, WA
Spokane, WA
Oak Harbor, WA
21. Parents are still together (40 years in Aug!)
22. Auntie to 4 neices. (9,7, 4, 3)
23. Was in a traffic jam with George Bush, Sr. in Manila.
24. I didn't know who he was. (he was VP of USA, at the time) We talked about me going to summer camp.
25. I'm 1/4 done with this list!
26. First concert was Michael Johnson (Bluer Than Blue)
27. First tape I owned was Kenny Rogers' Greatest Hits.
28. Thought the line in Lucille was, "400 children & a crop in the field"
29. Missionary Kid (reason for being in the Philippines)
30. First kiss....1st grade, Kevin, hit him afterwards
31. Ears pierced when I was 9.
32. Tonsils out when I was 13. In the Philippines, Dr gave them to me in a prescription bottle along with my adenoids. I donated them to my science class.
33. Appendix out when I was 19. In Portland, OR, didn't get it back.
34. Broken bones: right ankle & right wrist.
35. I don't like my right side.
36. I have a butt-chin. Others call it a cleft-chin.
37. Go to the mall to people watch.
38. People fascinate me.
39. I hate shopping.
40. I lost over 100 lbs on my version of Atkins, "Katkins"
41. Gained it all back, and more.
42. Going back on Katkins, someday.
43. Mom has lost over 100 lbs on Atkins, she's kept it off.
44. I got my sense of humor from my Mom. She doesn't want it back.
45. More than anything else in the world, I love to laugh.
46. I hate to pee when I laugh.
47. I always pee when I laugh.
48. I wear a pad everyday cuz of peeing when I laugh, cough, move.....
49. I use babywipes, instead of toilet paper
50. I'm 1/2 way through this list! YAY!!
51. My feet are freezing.
52. I just ate corndogs.
53. I just drank Diet Twist Up (Wal*Mart brand)
54. I love to read.
55. I love to read big thick books. The thicker the better.
56. I'm gay.
57. Working at a hotel, I pulled a man from a burning room.
58. He set the fire.
59. My head itches.
60. We have 3 cats, Tig,
Lily-Kid & Baby Boy
61. I think Lily-Kid is allergic to cat hair.
62. We have a guinea pig, Bear-Bear
63. We have a roommate who is "militia-minded" He's a whacko.
64. My favorite color is "any color as long as it's blue."
65. I stole that line from my Mom.
66. I love chocolate with almonds.
67. My favorite pizza is Papa Murphy's Cowboy
68. I'm a dork.
69. I hate name-calling.
70. Growing up we had a dog, Gent, that was the grandson of President Ford's dog. Gent didn't care.
71. I graduated from Bible School with an AA in Biblical Theology.
72. I'm anti-antigay...2 negatives, must mean I am pro gay.
73. I'm racist against racists.
74. Stupid people make me sad.
75. I'm 3/4 of my way through this list!
76. I have blue eyes.
77. When I'm pissed or sick my eyes turn steel blue.
78. Bad table manners gross me out.
79. I detest being lied to.
80. I used to lie, a lot.
81. I don't lie anymore.
82. We have a black-throated sparrow that can't fly. His name is Tibby...it means Tiggy's Birdie.
83. I think I'm a hoot.
84. I'm good at solving crimes on tv. (it's almost spooky!)
85. I love watching and critiquing commercials.
86. I would make an awesome copy-writer.
87. I am honest about my strengths and my weaknesses.
88. Zoloft & Depo have killed my sex-drive.
89. I like not having a sex-drive.
90. My hair is down to my waist.
91. I hate hair in my face.
92. I could grow a beard, if I didn't shave.
93. I want laser hair removal.
94. Nothing/noone intimidates me.
95. I'm 95% done with this list!
96. When I breathe through my nose it makes a whistling noise, cuz of my allergies.
97. I can't whistle.
98. I love chocolate ice cream and chocolate milk.
99. I'm lactose-intolerant.
100. I wish I had the money to give a prize to everyone who read all 100 Things....that would be cool.
101. I'm over 100% done with this stupid list!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat declared....

Thanks for pointing that out, Calvin! I've made the necessary adjustments and all is right in the world.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home






Welcome to:
http://bloohoo4.blogspot.com

Best viewed through
Netscape or Firefox
My Photo
Name:
Location: Tacoma, Washington, United States


More About Me

I'm older than Rolling Stone magazine, younger than color television, bigger than a Xbox, smaller than a Winnebago, taller than a goat, shorter than a horse, wider than a parking meter, "narrower" than Seattle’s Space Needle, serious as a heart attack, sillier than the tickles, smarter than the average bear, dumber than my Mom, prettier than dirt, "uglier" than a sunset, anal as an accountant, laid-back as a slug, darker than white chocolate, lighter than butterscotch pudding, louder than a whisper, "quieter" than a fog horn
More From Me

  • Home
  • Reading, Writing & Ruminations
  • Baby Pics

  • Blogger Friends & Neighbors
    • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
      Template Creator's Blog
    • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
      I support
      ALL Americans'
      civil right to marry!


    Other Bloggers
  • Dooce
  • Dog eat Doug
  • Rosie

  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Worthy Charities


    Featured Business


    Hosting & Surfing Sites

    Powered by Blogger

    Get Firefox!



    Love Lives Here



    No matter who you are or where you are on life's journey, you are welcome at the United Church of Christ.

    Sadly, NBC & CBS choose not to air our ad of inclusiveness.

    View The Ad

    Take Action

    Blog

    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed
    under a
    Creative Commons License